Crangle Law Firm fights Traffic Tickets throughout Upstate South Carolina
Call 864-325-5093 for a Free Consult. Traffic Lawyer John Crangle Fights keeping your insurance rates low, saving you time & money.
Traffic Lawyer John Crangle Fights:
FAILURE TO STOP FOR BLUE LIGHT
HABITUAL TRAFFIC OFFENDER
HIT AND RUN
IMPROPER LANE CHANGE
OTHER TRAFFIC TICKETS
Why You Need Traffic Lawyer for South Carolina
Crangle Law Firm LLC is your Greenville Traffic Lawyer. We help keep your insurance rates low, and keep points off your record.
Car insurance is expensive, and Traffic Tickets increase your rates. Crangle Law Firm LLC knows how to fight these tickets and save you money. We also save you time by appearing on your behalf at the Court date. You don’t need to attend!
How do South Carolina Driver’s License Points Work?
South Carolina employs a point system for drivers. The basics are this:
Everyone starts with 0 points on your record. If you accumulate 12 points or more, your Driver’s License will be suspended. 1/2 of the Points “fall off” after 1 year, the other 1/2 of the points fall off after 2 years.
For example: If you’re charged with a 6-point speeding ticket on January 10, 2020, then 3 points will fall off on January 10, 2021 and the other 3 points fall off on January 10, 2022.
Keeping points off your record is critical for insurance purposes and keeping your Driver’s License. Crangle Law Firm works to dismiss the points or reduce the points on a ticket to the lowest possible level.
The fine amount varies based on the number of points:
6-Point Ticket: Max fine $440, 4-Point Ticket: Max fine $180, 2-Point Ticket: Max fine $75
Insurance companies DO NOT use the point system. They look for moving violations. This is because points vary from state to state. In South Carolina, Reckless driving is a 6 point ticket in North Carolina it is a 4 point ticket.
How To Read Your Ticket
Below is an example of a ticket. It’s broken into sections by color:
- Red Section – The Driver’s Information Section. It list the Driver of the Vehicle and the Driver’s Identifying Information.
- Orange Section – The vehicle information. It lists the owner of the vehicle.
- Green Section – The Court Section. It list the location of the court and the Court Date. This is very important.
- Blue Section -The Violation Section. It list date of the violation and what law the driver is accused of violating.
- Pink Section -The officer section and also the fine amount section. The Bond Amount is the fine the officer will seek at the bench trial date.
Call 864-325-5093 For Your Free Consult